At Bradford Academy we make a 13-year commitment to each and every child. It begins from day one, in kindergarten, setting the expectation that all students will be prepared to attend college.
Why it works:
- Our curriculum is built around a strong emphasis on math, language arts, science, and social studies – the foundations for college readiness.
- Teachers use test results to establish academic growth goals, track progress, and develop individual student learning plans.
- Students develop the work habits and study skills needed to be successful in school and in life.
- We have established a new curriculum for the middle school in Math and ELA called Engage New York. This is an online curriculum that incorporates the common-core concepts.
- ELA/Literacy and Mathematics Common Core tests intended to provide students, families, educators, and the public better measures of student proficiency in the knowledge and skills students need to succeed in college and careers.
Bradford Academy provides a complete and rigorous curriculum that emphasizes academic excellence and takes students beyond State and National standards.