Thank you for your interest in Bradford Academy! All PreK-12th-grade students are welcome to enroll.
Here at Bradford Academy, we strive to instill the qualities of character, excellence, creativity, and service into our students as they become prepared, strong leaders. We make a 13-year commitment to each and every child that walks through our doors each day. We couldn’t be more excited to welcome you to our school family.
To ensure your child’s seat at Bradford Academy, please follow the steps below and provide the correct documentation.
If you have questions during any step of your enrollment process please contact our enrollment office:
Contact: Alicia Baldwin, Enrollment Coordinator
Phone: (248) 351-0000
2021-2022 ENROLLMENT PROCESS
STEP 1: Fill out an Enrollment Application Online
Open Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will begin on April 16th.
Note: If you have multiple children, please complete the application for one child first. You’ll have the opportunity to apply for other children once your account is created.
STEP 2: Take A Tour of Bradford
Please reach out to our enrollment office to schedule an in-person tour:
Phone: (248) 351-0000
STEP 3: Documents
Applicants are required to supply the school with the following:
* At this time we will accept a copy of these documents. Be prepared to turn in the original copies by Aug 1 to complete official enrollment documentation.
- Proof of date of birth such as the following:
- Original Birth Certificate (Preferred)
- Affidavit of Parentage
- Baptism or Church Certificate
- Hospital Certificate
- Immigration Documents
- Proof of Residency – may be one of the following:
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- State ID Card
- Utility Bill
- Lease/Rental Agreement
- Immunization record or waiver certificate from your county health department.
ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK (if applicable)
- Request for Record to send to prior school. Required for K-6th grade applicants
- Home Language Survey
- Special Education Information Sheet (if applicable)
- Copy of Individual Education Plan (if applicable)
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistant Act Student Residency Form (if applicable)
ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK FOR KINDERGARTEN APPLICANTS ONLY (required for enrollment)
- Proof of vision screening (must be within the last 3 years).
- Health Appraisal*
- *Health Appraisal – we are aware that health insurance companies only allow one health appraisal per year. If your child’s health appraisal will expire before the month of September and you need to schedule such an appointment with your doctor please let the office know. This is the only document that can be delayed until the first day of school.
- Kindergarten Waiver (if not 5 years old by December 1, 2020)
STEP 4: Receive a phone call from the principal and/or enrollment staff
During this phone meeting, the staff will review all "Need to Know" items for the school year.