TUITION-FREE GRADES PRE-K–12
24218 Garner Street, Southfield (off Telegraph between 9 Mile and 10 Mile)
Call us at 248-351-0000
Pre-K–8 Grade: 9 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
9–12 Grade: 8 a.m.– 3:00 p.m.
• In 2015, Bradford Academy was named a Michigan Department of Education Reward School.
• Bradford Academy students outperform their peers academically by nearly four times in Top to Bottom rankings.
• Bradford Academy is ranked third against comparable schools in Detroit, Flint and the surrounding areas by Top to Bottom rankings.
The Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) is an income-based program that provides funding for pre-K programs for four-year-old children.
BREAKFAST & LUNCH PROVIDED TO ALL STUDENTS
As part of a National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program called the Community Eligibility Option, or CEO, all students are eligible to receive a free breakfast and lunch during the school year.
Pre–K–8: Breakfast for all students at 8:30 a.m.
High School: Breakfast for all students at 7:30 a.m.
Pre-K breakfast is served in classrooms.
Before- and After-School Care:
Champions offers before- and after-school care for pre-K–8th-grade students.
- Before-school care is from 6–9 a.m.
- After-school care is from 3:45–6:30 p.m.
|Registration Fee $25.00||1–2 Days||3 Days||4–5 Days|
|Before School Only||$9.00||$13.00||$21.00|
|After School Only||$17.00||$25.00||$41.00|
|Before & After School||$26.00||$38.00||$62.00|
|Pre-K Before School Only||$8.00||$12.00||$18.00|
|Pre-K After School Only||$16.00||$24.00||$33.00|
|Pre-K Before & After School||$24.00||$36.00||$51.00|
|Pre-K Friday All Day||$30.00|
How to Enroll:
Fill out an enrollment application online by clicking the red “ENROLL TODAY” button on the right, or visit the enrollment office at 24218 Garner Street in Southfield between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.